COVID- 19 UPDATES
Visit this page for COVID- 19 updates as it relates to GCI Chicago.
The health and safety of our patients is our top priority. Please be assured GCI Chicago is actively monitoring COVID- 19 updates provided by www.CDC.gov.
As a reminder, we serve a population of patients who are at increased risk of contracting any virus and we ask that you monitor symptoms of any illness prior to coming to the office.
Please reschedule your upcoming appointment if you say “yes” to any of the following questions:
1. Do you have a cough or shortness of breath?
2. Do you have a fever or chills?
3. Have you been on a cruise within the last 14 days?
4. Have you traveled outside the U.S. or to Washington, Massachusetts, New York or California in the last 14 days?
5. Have you come into contact with any persons with a laboratory confirmed coronavirus?
Contact your primary care physician if you are experiencing any symptoms as it may relate to the flu or coronavirus.
During this time, if you have an upcoming appointment, please do not bring a guest with you unless you need assistance walking or by wheelchair. Guests who are only driving you should not enter the building.
As a courtesy to our patients, during this outbreak of COVID- 19, we will waive our cancellation fee if you are experiencing influenza/virus symptoms. Please call the office at 708-422-3242 if you need to reschedule your appointment.